24046 W. LOCKPORT STREET
24046 (523) W. Lockport Street - (1892)
This one-story brick building was built soon after the 1891 fire with a cornice of brick corbels and dentils. The storefront is not original but the wood framing is period appropriate with its original steel beam and newer canvas awning. This building is similar to its neighbor to the east, 24044 W. Lockport, and was likely built at the same time by the same builder.
This building was home to Helen Taylor's newsstand, Taylor News Service, from 1928 to the mid-1990s.