GARLAND FURNACE & STOVE
24008 (403) W. Lockport Street – Garland Furnace & Stove (c.1903)
A small wood framed gable-front cottage that was originally Garland Furnace & Stoves. The structure is 1½ stories tall and clad with wood clapboards. It rests on a faux stone, concrete block foundation and was reportedly moved here from the Congregational Church lot in 1910. Overall, the structure retains good integrity. It was the office of Dr. Harry Spangler, DDS, who was also Mayor of Plainfield, Charles C. Dodge, DDS (1945), and Dr. Bruce Wallin (1949).