ST. MARY'S PARSONAGE
24012 (405) W. Lockport Street – St. Mary’s Parsonage (1912)
The former parsonage for St. Mary's Church, this brick and stucco American Foursquare now serves as commercial space. The two-story house has a hipped roof and the ground floor clad in red brick while the second floor is stucco. The front porch has been enclosed with glazing. Its first resident was Reverend Henry Epstein. In the 1930s, '40s, and '50s, it was Reverend Herman Ezell's home. Despite its conversion to offices in 1977, the structure retains its residential character.